Zalgiris Vilnius’ Donatas Kazlauskas netted a stoppage-time equaliser to deny Galatasaray victory in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League second qualifying encounter, before being sent off.
But Kazlauskas sparked wild celebrations among the home supporters by equalising in the second minute of six added on. In a wild finale, Kazlauskas was then dismissed a minute later for a foul.
Mathias Oyewusi Kehinde had given Zalgiris the lead two minutes after the restart before goals from Abdulkerim Bardakci and Halil Dervisoglu gave the Turkish champions the lead. But the hosts had the final say.
Panathinaikos will be confident of progressing after a 3-1 win over Ukrainian side Dnipro-1.
Andraz Sporar grabbed the opener for the visitors with a smart finish after just 10 minutes. Filip Djuricic doubled the lead in the 73rd minute before Fotis Ioannidis slotted home a penalty 11 minutes later. And although Volodymyr Tanchyk reduced the deficit in the 90th-minute, the Greek side remain in control of the tie.
Luka Ivanusec’s hat-trick helped Dinamo Zagreb to a 4-0 win over FC Astana of Kazakhstan.
Dario Spikic’s deflected 35th-minute opener gave the hosts the platform before Ivanusec’s quick-fire double made it 3-0 at the break, completing his treble in the 56th minute.
Finland side HJK Helsinki earned a 1-0 win over Molde, of Norway, with Topi Keskinen’s first-half goal proving the difference.
In Switzerland, hosts Servette came from a goal down to record a 1-1 draw with Genk, of Belgium. Steve Rouiller’s 77th-minute equaliser cancelled out Tolu Arokodare’s first-half opener. The winner of the second leg will play Rangers in the next round.
Slovan Bratislava will take a 1-0 lead back to Slovakia as Zuberu Sharani’s second-half goal ensured a 1-0 win over Zrinjski, of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Jordan Larsson, son of Celtic legend Henrik, scored with less than a minute on the clock as Copenhagen passed a tricky test in Iceland, defeating Breidablik 2-0, with Rasmus Falk adding a second.
Champions League third qualifying round draw
- Rakow Czestochowa (POL) / Qarabağ FK (AZE) vs Aris Limassol FC (CYP) / FC BATE Borisov (BLR)
- HSK Zrinjski (BIH) / SK Slovan Bratislava (SVK) vs FC Sheriff Tiraspol (MDA) / Maccabi Haifa FC (ISR)
- AEK Athens FC (GRE) vs GNK Dinamo (CRO) / FC Astana (KAZ)
- PFC Ludogorets 1945 (BUL) / NK Olimpija Ljubljana (SVN) vs FK Zalgiris Vilnius (LTU) / Galatasaray A.S. (TUR)
- Breidablik (ISL) / F.C. Copenhagen (DEN) vs AC Sparta Praha (CZE)
- KÍ Klaksvik (FRO) / BK Hacken (SWE) vs HJK Helsinki (FIN) / Molde FK (NOR)
- SC Braga (POR) vs FK TSC Backa Topola (SRB)
- Rangers FC (SCO) vs Servette FC (SUI) / KRC Genk (BEL)
- SC Dnipro-1 (UKR) / Panathinaikos FC (GRE) vs Olympique de Marseille (FRA)
- PSV Eindhoven (NED) vs SK Sturm Graz (AUT)
TNT Sports presents the premium live sports rights previously carried by BT Sport including the Premier League, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Conference League, Gallagher Premiership Rugby, Heineken Champions Cup, EPCR Challenge Cup, MotoGP, Cricket, UFC, Boxing and WWE. The streaming home for TNT Sports in the UK is discovery+, where fans can enjoy a subscription that includes TNT Sports, Eurosport and entertainment in one destination.