As of June 19, 2023, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest person in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 28.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $20.9 billion), Harry Triguboff (No. 3, $15.5 billion); and Mike Cannon-Brookes (No. 4, $11.6 billion).
Scott Farquhar is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $11.3 billion. Anthony Pratt ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $10.9 billion, followed by Richard White with $7.1 billion. Frank Lowy is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.0 billion. Kerry Stokes ($4.5 billion) occupied 9th position among Australia’s top 10 wealthiest people.
AUSTRALIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Gina Rinehart: $28.0 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $20.9 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $15.5 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes: $11.6 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $11.3 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $10.9 billion
- Richard White: $7.1 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.0 billion
- Kerry Stokes: $4.5 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $3.6 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $3.6 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $3.5 billion
- John Gandel: $3.3 billion
- Lindsay Fox: $3.3 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.8 billion
- James Packer: $2.7 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.4 billion
- Lang Walker: $2.3 billion
- Bob Ell: $2.2 billion
- Clive Palmer: $2.1 billion
- John Hancock: $2.1 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $2.0 billion
- Bianca Rinehart: $2.0 billion
- Hope Welker: $2.0 billion
Have you read?
Generative AI: Hype or reality?
Why employee loyalty is the new black.
Six steps for finding the best trades.
Career-Stifling Unconscious Bias Demands a Do-Together Strategy.
Why I Can’t Let Go of My Travel Addiction.