Privacy Tokens, as the name implies, are cryptocurrencies engineered to ensure privacy, especially their user’s transaction details. They make it difficult to decipher a wallet’s address, preserving the user’s anonymity.
Privacy Tokens have a growing total market capitalization of $5,413,235,755 and a total trading volume of $243,574,891, according to data from CoinMarketCap.
Note: Tokens are sorted by their unit price from lowest to highest.
Dusk Network (DUSK)
- Unit Price: $0.1142
- Market Cap: $46,815,647
- Distinct Features: The Dusk Network intends to meet the demands and needs of financial markets.
Launched in 2108, The Dusk Network describes itself as a blockchain for programmable and private securities. It’s supported by a cutting-edge Private PoS leader extraction-based consensus system and Zero-Knowledge proofs.
Some notable features include:
- Direct settlement finality- Transactions on Dusk Network are quick, requiring a few seconds to complete, and have an immediate on-chain finality.
- Privacy – Full user privacy is provided by Dusk Network, which makes it possible for decentralized applications and outside parties to comply with stringent regulatory standards while maintaining data privacy.
- Public – Users can capitalize on the Dusk Network’s blockchain without a trusted authority’s permission. The consensus is open to all users that have the DUSK coin.
Exchange: DUSK is trading on Binance, Bybit, BingX, Phemex, and Bitget with a 24-hour trading volume of $2,413,579.
- Unit Price: $0.1297
- Market Cap: $2,052,715
- Distinct Features: All mobile devices now have access to a new decentralized era thanks to AEON, allowing consumers to send, receive, and store money on their preferred devices without giving up a reasonable amount of privacy.
AEON is defined as open source and completely free to use without restriction, according to information from the website. Open-source, peer-to-peer digital currencies like AEON are slowly integrating into daily life.
However, the most well-known digital currencies fall short in protecting the anonymity of their users, disclosing their transactions and balances to the public.
Some AEON notable features include:
- Secure – Each transaction is dispersed over a worldwide peer-to-peer consensus network and protected with strong cryptography.
- Private – By default, AEON uses a cryptographic system to transmit money so that no user’s personal information is revealed on the blockchain.
- Untraceable – AEON uses Ring signatures to obfuscate transactions, making it more challenging for blockchain analysis to identify whether funds have been spent.
Exchange – AEON is trading on HitBTC and TradeOgre with a 24-hour trading volume of $678.80.
Ghost Price (GHOST)
- Unit Price: $0.1115
- Market Cap: $2,292,398
- Distinct Features: Decentralization is one of the project’s most critical components. When it comes to trustless systems, Ghost aims to set the bar.
Launched in 2020, Ghost, a decentralized ecosystem, has a straightforward objective: privacy. A core human right is the ability to transact in confidence and anonymity.
Ghost uses a Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm. Encouraging users to stake their coins with a secure blockchain and receive rewards. Users who have enough coins in their account to qualify for network bonuses receive the status of “Ghost Veteran.”
Ghost obscures network-wide transactions on both the sender’s and receiver’s end and hides all transaction components using advanced cryptography. All users are shielded by Ghost, and they have financial freedom.
Exchange- GHOST is currently trading on P2PB2B, TradeOgre, and StakeCube with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,048.92.
Keep Network (KEEP)
- Unit Price: $0.1465
- Market Cap: $126,122,746
- Distinct Features: The Keep Network offers Keeps, off-chain storage containers for private data that allow intelligent contracts to deeply engage with personal data without sacrificing transparency or suitability.
Founded in 2017, KEEP Network rewards users by securely storing and encrypting personal information on a public blockchain.
The KEEP token makes the network permissionless and comprises off-chain Keeps and containers for private data. The fact that data on public blockchains is public helps Keep to address the significant issue impeding blockchain adoption. Developers can now create fully decentralized apps thanks to Keep.
The native work token for the network, KEEP, has a cutting model and dividends. It offers the Sybil resistance needed for the Keep network to operate freely.
Exchange- With a 24-hour trading volume of $191,189, KEEP is trading on Bitrue, Gate.io, DigiFinex, Coinbase Exchange, and Kraken
- Unit Price: $0.1912
- Market Cap: $23,666,128
- Distinct Features: Financial counterparties may conduct secure, dependable transactions thanks to Beam. By removing the issue of user data mismanagement, the system is kept more safe and streamlined.
BEAM is a decentralized private finance (DeFi) platform that combines the functionality of two different blockchain protocols (LelantusMW and Mimblewimble).
Users’ privacy is seriously threatened by the discovery that transactions on public-blockchain cryptocurrencies may be tracked back to their senders. BEAM developed novel strategies to increase the anonymity of transactions, address balances, and user identities to overcome this problem.
User addresses are always kept private and never made available to any parties. Users have complete access to and control over their privacy, choosing who gets to see what information and how it is managed.
Exchange – BEAM has a 24-hour trading volume of $6,794,466, trading live on Binance, MEXC, CoinW, Gate.io, and BKEX.
Disclosure: This is not trading or investment advice. Always do your research before buying any cryptocurrency or investing in any services.