, posted on 11 May 2023 / 2,478 Views
Developer Cococucumber announced the voxel fairytale action RPG, Ravenlok, has surpassed 250,000 players in one week.
“To a quarter of a million players, we give our thanks,” reads a tweet from Cococucumber. “For exploring through Ravenlok‘s magical ranks! Share your captures, and join the fun! Let us see all the victories you’ve won.”
Ravenlok released for the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC via Epic Games Store and Microsoft Store, and Xbox Game Pass on May 4.
Read details on the game below:
Ravenlok is a fairytale reimagining of a kingdom troubled by a corrupted Queen and a young girl’s destiny to fulfill a dangerous prophecy. Made by the creators of the award-winning game Echo Generation, Ravenlok is the epic finale to the studio’s Voxel Trilogy.
After stumbling upon a magical mirror, Ravenlok finds herself pulled away from reality and into a land shrouded in darkness, cursed by the corruption of the Caterpillar Queen. Rising to the occasion, Ravenlok challenges fearsome foes to save the fallen kingdom.
- Fantasy Reimagined – Delve into a mystical, whimsical realm
- Action RPG – Battle monsters and bosses with real-time combat
- Enchanting Story – Meet curious creatures and complete quests to fight tyranny!
- Distinctive Visuals – A 3D pixel art aesthetic with a cinematic touch
- Ethereal Music – Emotive orchestral score to accompany the adventure
- The grand finale of the Cococucumber Voxel Trilogy
A life-long and avid gamer, William D’Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012 and taking over the hardware estimates in 2017. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel. You can contact the author on Twitter @TrunksWD.