Filtered By: Topstories
The Philippine National Police (PNP) on Friday announced a reorganization, with 10 senior police officials named to new posts.
The reorganization was approved on Thursday by PNP chief Police General Rodolfo Azurin Jr. based on the recommendation of the Senior Officers Placement and Promotion Board due to the retirement of some officials.
Named to their new posts are the following:
- Police Major General Oliver Alilis Enmodias: Director for Research and Development, PNP;
- Police Brigadier General Sidney Sultan Hernia: Director, PNP Anti-Cybercrime Group;
- Police Brigadier General Mafelino Aspero Bazar: Acting Deputy Commander, Area Police Command, Northern Luzon;
- Police Brigadier General Alden Bacarra Delvo: Regional Director, Police Regional Office 11;
- Police Brigadier General Benjamin Habitan Silo Jr.: Acting Director, Civil Security Group;
- Police Brigadier General David Kang-Owan Peredo Jr.: Regional Director, Police Regional Office Cordillera;
- Police Brigadier General Jerry Fornaleza Bearis: Director, Aviation Security Group;
- Police Brigadier General Anthony Abellada Aberin: Regional Director, Police Regional Office 7;
- Police Brigadier General Joel Bargamento Doria: Regional Director, Police Regional Office MIMAROPA; and
- Police Colonel Romeo Juan Macapaz: Acting Director, Intelligence Group.
“This latest reorganization in the PNP is prompted by the recent retirement of some senior officials. I am confident that these senior officials will do their best to accomplish the mandated task in their respective AOR,” Azurin said.
The new assignments took effect on March 16, Thursday. —KG, GMA Integrated News