List of Childhood Education Project Topics
Below are some relevant topics for childhood education you can select from:
- Social Studies Teachers View Of The Introduction Of Religion And National Values Curriculum In Upper Basic Education
- An Evaluation Of The Implementation Of The Universal Basic Education (UBE) Programme
- An Assessment Of The Learning Environment Of Early Childhood And Development Education In Public Schools In Esan West Local Government Area Of Edo State, Nigeria
- A Study On The Impact Of Child Labour On School Attendance And Academic Performance
- School Dropout And The Management Challenges In Implementation Of Universal Basic Education Programme.
- An Assessment Into The Attitude And Guidance Of Parents On Educational Interest Of The Children
- The Role Of The Nigerian Union Of Teachers In Promoting Staff Welfare At The Basic Education Level In Nkanu East LGA
- Benefits And Problems Of Social Media Usage Among Early Childhood Education Undergraduates In Kwara State
- The Creation And Application Of Teaching Materials In Early Childhood Education
- Impact Of Orphanage Home On The Child’s Personality Development
- Availability And Utilization Of Learning Resources In Teaching Basic Science And Technology Among Primary Schools.
- Trends Of ICT (Audio-Visuals) In Early Childhood Education
- Using Stories To Improve Pupils Listening Skills Among Kindergarten (KG 2) Children In Some Selected Pre-Schools In Local Government Area In Lagos State
- Effect Of Early Childhood Education On Academic Performance Pupils Among Nursery School
- Parent Participation And School Child Education Quality In Secondary School In Nigeria
- Proper Implementation Of U.B.E Curriculum As A Panacea For Enhance Educational Development Of Primary Schools In Yakurr Local Government Area
- An Analysis Of The Roles Of Civil Society Organizations In Encouraging Involvement In Basic Education Delivery (A Case Study Of Talensi-Nabdam District Of Ghana)
- Effects Of Socio-Economic Background Of Parents On Academic Achievement Of Their Children In Schools
- Sustainable Strategies For Effective Implementation Of Universal Basic Education (UBE) Programme
- Teacher Attitude Towards Learner With Learning Difficulties In Early Childhood Education (A Case Study Of Some Selected Secondary School Nasarawa State)
- Elementary Mathematics: A Review Of Students’ Understanding Of The Causes Of Poor Academic Performance In The Subject
- Survey Of Divorce Among Women And It’s Effects On Children’s Academic Achievement
- Challenges In The Implementation Of Universal Basic Education (UBE) In Junior Secondary Schools
- Strategies For Effective Implementation Of The Senior Basic Education
- The Relationship Between Child’s Rights Act And Girl Child Education In Senior Secondary Schools
- Problems And Prospects Of Universal Basic Education (UBE) Implementation In Junior Secondary Schools In Eziagu Local Government Area Of Enugu State
- Importance Of Modern Improvisation In Teaching And Learning Of Basic Science In Primary School (A Case Of Studies In Awka South Local Government Area)
- Problem Militating Against The Development Of Early Childhood Education
- The Effect Of Parental Divorce And It’s Timing On Child Educational Attainment A Dynamic Approach
- The Impact Of Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Learning On Childhood Education
- Examine The Attitude Of Parents Towards The Primary Education Of Their Children
- The Role of Parents Teachers Association (PTA) In Promotion Of Teaching And Learning Of Basic Science In Junior Secondary School
- Effect Of Child Abuse On The Academic Performance Of Secondary School Students In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Child Abuse And Neglect On The Nigerian Society
- The Effect Of Socio-Economic Background On The Academic Performance Of Students (A Case Study Of Some Selected Secondary School In Oredo Local Government Area Of Edo State)
- Factors That Militates Against Effective Implementation Of Universal Basic Education In Anambra State
- Effect Of Play Way Method As A Learning Strategy On Skills Development In Early Childhood Education
- Causes And Problems Of Divorce And Its Effect On Child Education In Selected Schools In Egor Local Government Area, Edo State
- The Impact Of Girl-Child Education To Community Development
- The Role Of Parents In The Career Development Of The Child
- Factors Affecting The Implementation Of Universal Basic Education
- Evaluating The Effectiveness Of Teaching Styles In Early Childhood Education
- The Effect Of Play Method On The School Enrollment Among Pre Primary School Children In Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State
- Child Labour In Nigeria, Challenges And Prospects
- Assessment Of Parents And Teachers’ Attitude Towards Early Childhood Care Development And Education (ECCDE)
When picking your topic, make sure that you are well cleared on the topic and have a broad scope and understanding of what you’re about to write on.
Listed above are some early childhood education project topics for final year students in 2023 and beyond. Please do ensure to consult your school for guidelines on how research projects are being carried out before proceeding. Goodluck.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Our newsletter gives you access to a curated selection of the most important stories daily.
Welcome to the Pulse Community! We will now be sending you a daily newsletter on news, entertainment and more. Also join us across all of our other channels – we love to be connected!
Unblock notifications in browser settings.