ARSENAL’S Premier League form has been formidable this season – so it was no surprise to see the Gunners put FOUR past Everton on Wednesday.
Goals from Bukayo Saka, Gabriel Martinelli and Martin Odegaard inspired Arsenal to capitalise on their game in hand over Manchester City.
And it meant that the North London outfit opened up a five point gap between themselves and Pep Guardiola’s men.
But Mikel Arteta will be desperate for his side not to take their eye off the ball, especially with relegation-battling Bournemouth coming to town.
However, Arsenal will be hopeful that the Cherries are still bruised from last weekend’s 4-1 pummelling at the hands of Man City.
When is Arsenal vs Bournemouth?
- Arsenal’s huge Premier League encounter against Bournemouth will take place on Saturday, March 4.
- It is scheduled to get underway at 3pm GMT.
- Emirates Stadium in North London is the allocated arena for this fixture and it can host approximately 60,000 fans.
- Bournemouth were humiliated by the Gunners when the sides met earlier on this season.
Is Arsenal vs Bournemouth on TV?
- Unfortunately, Arsenal vs Bournemouth will NOT be broadcast live on TV in the UK.
- This is due to the Saturday TV football blackout law.
- However, SunSport will have minute-by-minute coverage of the entire action.
What is the team news?
Mikel Arteta will be delighted to almost be at full strength with only Gabriel Jesus and Mohamed Elneny definitely unavailable for this match.
However, the Gunners boss revealed that Eddie Nketiah played through a slight knock during the Everton thrashing.
And January signing Jorginho was forced off early due to the Italian being ill.
Elsewhere, Bournemouth boss Gary O’Neil is expected to have a whole host of players on the side-lines for Saturday’s trip to the Emirates.
Lewis Cook, David Brooks, Junior Stanislas, Lloyd Kelly, Marcus Tavernier and Matias Vina are all likely to miss out.
But Illia Zabarnyi could return after being reintegrated into full training.
What are the odds?
- Arsenal to win 2/9
- Draw 5/1
- Bournemouth to win 11/1
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes are correct at time of publication