Whether you’re rushing to the office or your next class, your daily commute doesn’t have to be a schlep—as long as you’re using the best laptop backpacks for women. They’re the ideal school or work bag when you’ve got a busy day ahead, handling heavy cargo without sacrificing your comfort or sense of style.
Unlike your average purse or tote bag, which concentrates weight on one side, a backpack balances the load across both shoulders with padded straps, preventing pain in the moment and soreness the next day. And options with dedicated laptop compartments keep your tech safe from bumps, scratches, and spills. Plus, with lots of space and durable designs, many can even moonlight as carry-ons or even diaper bags.
Laptop backpacks deliver function, but they aren’t lacking on the form front, either. (They can be a serve—just ask Rihanna and Bella Hadid.) Going for a more polished, office-ready aesthetic? A leather bag is your best bet. Want a more classic campus look? There’s a minimalist canvas option waiting for you. To help you narrow down your search, we tracked down the best laptop backpacks for women. We can’t take away your commute—but we can at least make it a little easier.
Our top picks
- Best Overall: Lululemon Everywhere Backpack, $78
- Best Value: Kroser Laptop Backpack, $24
- Most Stylish: Everlane The ReNew Transit Backpack, $95
- Best Customizable: Madewell The Lorimer Backpack, $228
- Best on Amazon: Modoker Vintage Laptop Backpack, $26
- Best Organization: Calpak Kaya Laptop Backpack, $138
- Best Designer: Kate Spade Hudson Large Backpack, $358
All products featured on Glamour are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.